To understand unified communications, consider all the tools that your business uses now: office phone system, mobile phone, fax, Internet, voicemail and likely others. Then, think about all of the productivity applications you use: calendars, conference and meeting clients, e-mail and messaging. Now, instead of separate, distinct tools, they’re all working together as one solution that makes it easy to:
- Hold meetings from remote locations using audio, video or Web technology
- Integrate patient communications w/ Electronic Health Record (EHR) data
- Help team members find each other right away-no more telephone tag
- Access key technologies through wireless devices
- Connect customers with the right person at the right time
- Allow employees to work from anywhere
- Easily add and integrate new employees saving you time and money
- Safeguard your business from hackers, viruses, and other security risks
Combining your company’s voice and data systems makes it easier to keep in touch and share information. Team members can easily find each other and customers can be quickly routed to the best resources. In a medical practice, patient information can be more efficiently recorded, organized and retrieved, enhancing the patient health care experience.
Call Acclaim Networks today to discuss the many benefits available to your business through a unified voice and data network.
Enhanced Data Access
Anywhere Mobile Access
Voicemail to Email Inbox
Improved Customer Service
Simplified Adds & Changes